Monday 27 October 2014

Who is the Best Dedicated Server Provider ?

In today’s internet savvy market one can get a very large number of dedicated server providers who are the best in the industry, they have a multitude of satisfied clients not only locally but also worldwide and all because of their reliable and pocket friendly services.

Since the time I have taken hosting services from 2gbhosting, I have noticed that my website now faces hardly any issues due to their round the clock live human support system. Most of the queries are cleared up during the phone call itself or through their efficiently monitored ticket system. This means least worries for me and a better business approach.
Advice which would be better for you – managed dedicated server or an unmanaged VPS?


The answer is simple enough. If you are tech savvy and have time to kill then I guess it would be better for you to manage the unmanaged VPS, whereas if you aren’t a technical person then it would be better for you to go with the managed dedicated server. It will save you time plus money both which I guess is more important for you to run your business smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment